Advanced Water Treatment Membranes Suitable for Israeli Water Sources
- High salt rejection combined with optimal productivity and low energy consumption
- High durability, low fouling potential and excellent cleanability
- Competitive prices and low operating costs
- Immediate availability supported by comprehensive and local technical service
HATPALA™ Reverse Osmosis Membranes are spiral-wound, thin-film composite membrane elements. They were designed for desalination of tap, brackish and waste waters in industrial and potable water applications.
HATPALA™ RO membranes are advanced water treatment membrane elements specifically suitable for Israeli water sources and environmental conditions. Their advantages are:
– High salt rejection
– Optimal productivity
– Low energy consumption
– Robust construction and chemical stability
– Low fouling potential
– Excellent cleanability and durability in aggressive sanitizing and cleaning procedures
– Standard dimensions and connections
– Competitive prices
– As a result of all of the above – low operating costs
HATPALA™ membranes are available for immediate supply in Israel.
They are supported by comprehensive and local technical service that includes:
– Performance projections for new and existing RO systems
– Analysis of normalized operation data
– Dosing calculations for antiscalants, oxidation inhibitors and antifoulants
– Recommendations for cleaning and disinfection
HATPALA™ Reverse Osmosis Membranes are manufactured for TREITEL by OLTREAMARE (Italy) using DOW™ flat sheet membranes (USA).
Treitel Chemical Engineering Ltd. are the exclusive representatives in Israel of OLTREAMARE LIQUID SEPARATIONS for water treatment reverse osmosis membranes.